The North Face Kids Arctic Swirl Down Jacket (Little Kids/Big Kids)
- SKU: #8875912
- The North Face Size Chart
- Please note, the logo and hardware color may vary in styles marked as Prior Season.
- An ultra-warm, waterproof parka that's perfect for school or winter adventures.
DryVent™ 2L fabric features a durable, waterproof outer layer paired with a breathable, polyurethane-coated inner layer that allows water vapor to escape.
• Waterproof Rating: 25 PSI.
• Breathability: 750-800 g/m² / 24 hour average.
• 550 fill down parka jacket.
• Strategic stitching on the bottom half to keep insulation in place.
• Strategic quilted stitching to keep insulation in place.
• 550 goose down fill power.
- Attached hood.
- Long sleeves.
- Full zip with flap cover.
- Internal hook-and-loop close media pocket.
- Secure-zip hand pockets.
- Inner stretch cuffs help keep the elements at bay.
- Removable faux-fur trim on hood.
- Moosbud fleece lining on upper half and hood.
- Curved hem with a slight drop-tail for extra coverage.
- Contrast lining.
- Embroidered branding on left chest and back right shoulder.
- 100% polyester;
Faux Fur: 70% acrylic, 17% polyester, 13% modacrylic;
Lining: 100% polyester.
- Machine wash, tumble dry.
- Product measurements were taken using size SM (7-8 Big Kids). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Length: 26 1⁄2 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!