The North Face Inlux Insulated JacketThe North Face Inlux Insulated Jacket
The North Face Inlux Insulated Jacket
Item InformationMore from The North Face
- The North Face Size Chart
- Please note, the logo and hardware color may vary in styles marked as Prior Season.
- SKU: #9224981
- The North Face® Inlux Insulated Jacket will keep you dry, toasty, and on the move so you can take on the trail head-on or scramble up the rock face.
- Relaxed fit gently drapes off the body for optimal comfort.
- DryVent™ 2L shell
• DryVent™ 2L features a waterproof, breathable technology utilizes a polyurethane coating that consists of a tri-component, multi-layer formula for waterproof protection, moisture permeability, and durability.
• Waterproof Rating 25 PSI minimum after 20 launderings.
• Breathability 750-800g/m² /24 hours average.
- Heatseeker™ insulation
• Compressible Heatseeker™ synthetic insulation delivers lightweight, reliable warmth without the bulk.
• Body: 100 g fill-power.
• Sleeves: 60 g fill-power.
- Removable, adjustable drawcord hood gives you extra coverage when you need it.
- Long sleeves with internal comfort cuffs and adjustable hook-and-loop external cuffs.
- Arm pit zippers let you vent excess heat as needed.
- Full zip closure with an internal draft flap and a hook-and-loop close storm flap.
- Secure-zip Napoleon pocket on the left chest for keeping the essentials close at hand.
- Zip close hand pockets.
- Raschel and Sherpa fleece lining throughout.
- Branding on the left chest and back right shoulder.
- 100% polyester;
Lining: 100% polyester.
- Machine wash, tumble dry.
- Product measurements were taken using size SM. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Length: 29 in
- Chest Measurement: 40 in
- Sleeve Length: 36 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?