The North Face Inlux Insulated JacketThe North Face Inlux Insulated Jacket
The North Face Inlux Insulated Jacket
- The North Face Size Chart
- Please note, the logo and hardware color may vary in styles marked as Prior Season.
- SKU: #9226857
- The North Face® Inlux Insulated Jacket is a lightweight jacket with a fleece lining that can be layer up when the temperatures really start to dip on and off the trail.
- DryVent™ 2L shell
• DryVent™ 2L features a waterproof, breathable technology utilizes a polyurethane coating that consists of a tri-component, multi-layer formula for waterproof protection, moisture permeability, and durability.
• Waterproof Rating 25 PSI minimum after 20 launderings.
• Breathability 750-800g/m² /24 hours average.
- Heatseeker™ insulation
• Compressible 80g weight Heatseeker™ synthetic insulation delivers lightweight, reliable warmth without the bulk.
- Relaxed fit gently drapes off the body for optimal comfort.
- Attached, adjustable drawcord hood and stand collar that gives you coverage when you need it.
- Long sleeves fit loosely through to adjustable hook-and-loop cuffs.
- Arm pit zippers with mesh lining that lets you vent excess heat as needed while keeping debris out.
- Full zip closure in front with an internal storm flap.
- Media compatible internal chest pocket for keeping the essentials safe.
- Zip close hand pockets keep small items in place when you're on-the-go.
- Adjustable cinch-cord hem helps keep the elements at bay.
- Raised branding on the left chest and back right shoulder.
- 100% polyester;
Lining: 100% polyester.
- Machine wash, tumble dry.
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Length: 28 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?