$138.9530% OFFMSRP: $199.00
- SKU: #9056581
- The North Face Size Chart
- The North Face® Inlux 2.0 Insulated Jacket is engineered to keep you dry, warm, and burning the miles away on the trail this season!
- Standard fit is eased, but not sloppy, and perfect for any activity.
- DryVent™ 2L shell
DryVent™ features a waterproof, breathable technology utilizes a polyurethane coating that consists of a tri-component, multi-layer formula for waterproof protection, moisture permeability, and durability.
Waterproof Rating 25 PSI minimum after 20 launderings.
Breathability 750-800g/m² /24 hours average.
- Heatseeker™ insulation
Compressible Heatseeker™ synthetic insulation delivers lightweight, reliable warmth without the bulk.
• 100 g insulation in body.
• 60 g insulation in hood and sleeves.
- Lined with a soft and warm raschel fleece at the collar and chest.
- Removable, adjustable hood with stand collar provides added warmth.
- Long sleeves with extended tabs and internal, stretch-knit cuffs to help keep the elements at bay.
- Full zip closure with internal draft flap and hook-and-loop close external stormflap.
- Pit-zip vents let you regulate your core temperature while you're on the go.
- Covered, secure-zip chest pocket that's perfect for keeping essential pieces of your kit safe and close at hand.
- Reverse-coil hand pockets that are uncovered for easy access.
- Adjustable cinchcord hem lets you get the perfect fit every time.
- Drop-tail hemline gives you a little extra coverage.
- Branding on left chest, back right shoulder, and left cuff.
- 100% polyester;
Lining: 100% polyester.
- Machine wash, tumble dry.
- Product measurements were taken using size SM. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Length: 30 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
and Free Returns
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Zappos Retail, Inc. you may return it in its original condition within 365 days for a refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!