- SKU: #9058417
- The North Face Size Chart
- Please note, the logo and hardware color may vary in styles marked as Prior Season.
- The North Face® Holladown Crop Jacket is built for comfort and style so you can stay out on the slopes longer!
- Standard fit is eased, but not sloppy, and perfect for any activity.
- DWR Coating:
Durable Water Repellent coating that sheds light rain and dries quickly to keep you comfortable when it's drizzling outside.
- Goose Down Fill
550-fill goose down insulation stays in place thanks to quilted construction to help reduce cold spots.
• RDS (Responsible Down Standard) process ensures that the insulation does not come from birds that have been live-plucked, or force fed, and that their welfare has been protected throughout their life cycle.
- Over-sized collar provides added warmth when you need it.
- Long sleeves with internal, thumb-hole cuffs to help keep your sleeves from riding up when you're on the move.
- Full zip closure with internal draft flap.
- Zip patch pocket on left bicep is perfect for storing your lift pass.
- Two zip close hand pockets keep their contents in place when you're on the go.
- Lightweight VISLON® zip closures throughout help keep moisture at bay.
- Pin-tuck quilted baffles keep insulation in place to limit cold spots.
- Branding on left chest and back right shoulder.
- 100% nylon;
Lining: 100% polyester.
- Machine wash, tumble dry.
- Product measurements were taken using size SM. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Length: 24 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!