- SKU: #9058352
- The North Face Size Chart
- Please note, the logo and hardware color may vary in styles marked as Prior Season.
- The North Face® Hey Mama Parkina jacket is perfect for keeping the chill at bay while you're hanging out with friends when the snow is coming down!
- Standard fit is eased, but not sloppy, and perfect for any activity.
- DWR Coating:
Durable Water Repellent coating that sheds light rain and dries quickly to keep you comfortable when it's drizzling outside.
- Goose Down Fill
550-fill goose down insulation stays in place thanks to quilted construction to help reduce cold spots.
• RDS (Responsible Down Standard) process ensures that the insulation does not come from birds that have been live-plucked, or force fed, and that their welfare has been protected throughout their life cycle.
- Attached, adjustable hood with removable faux-fur lining.
- Internal stand collar provides you with a little extra warmth.
- Raglan long sleeves provide a wide, and natural range of motion.
- Two way lightweight VISLON® zip closure helps keep moisture at bay.
- External stormflap with hidden double snap closures.
- Internal, zip close pocket with media port so you can keep your phone safe while you rock out to your favorite tracks.
- Darting at the waist gives you a feminine silhouette.
- Hidden, on-seam zip hand pockets.
- Rounded drop-tail hemline provides a little extra coverage.
- Branding on left chest and back right shoulder.
- 100% polyester.
- Machine wash, tumble dry.
- Product measurements were taken using size SM. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Length: 37 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!