- SKU: #8700541
- The North Face Size Chart
- This new packable jacket is a sleek hybrid of two different insulation types that can easily retain heat in chilly conditions.
- Hybrid-mapped shell:
• Hybrid-mapped design places performance fabrics where they can be of most use.
• Smooth taffeta shell through the body and hood glides easily under top layers.
• Square-quilted design places insulation through the core.
• Heathered, brushed back fleece panels at the sleeves and sides.
• Breathable, stretch fabrics improve range of motion.
• Taffeta: 60 g/m² fabric weight.
• Fleece: 250 g/m² fabric weight.
- PrimaLoft® ThermoBall™ insulation
• Round bunches of PrimaLoft synthetic insulation are designed to mimic the high warmth and low loft of natural down clusters.
• Breathable, water-resistant design improves passage of moisture vapor from perspiration without taking on extra weight.
• Lightweight and highly compressible for easy packing.
• Synthetic fibers retain insulating properties even when wet.
• Independently CLO-tested to imitate 600 fill-power insulation.
- Attached, three-piece hood with adjustable drawstring.
The North Face Endeavor ThermoBall Jacket
Shop With Confidence
You'll pay nothing if unauthorized charges are made to your credit card as a result of shopping at Zappos.com.
and Free Returns
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Zappos Retail, Inc. you may return it in its original condition within 365 days for a refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!