- SKU: #8991251
- The North Face Size Chart
- Please note, the logo and hardware color may vary in styles marked as Prior Season.
- A comfy, breathable waterproof trench that will keep you dry this spring whether you're around camp or heading to the park.
- DryVent™ 2L Shell:
DryVent™ 2L features a waterproof, breathable technology utilizes a polyurethane coating that consists of a tri-component, multi-layer formula for waterproof protection, moisture permeability, and durability.
• Waterproof Rating: 25 PSI minimum after 20 launderings.
• Breathability: 750-800g/m² /24 hours average.
- Standard fit is eased, but not sloppy, and perfect for any activity.
- Fully adjustable hood.
- Stand collar.
- Long sleeves.
- Full-zip closure.
- Storm flap with bartack detail.
- Internal, secure-zip media-compatible pocket.
- Covered, secure-zip handwarmer pockets.
- Adjustable hook-and-loop cuffs.
- Contrast branding on left chest, sleeve, and back right shoulder.
- 100% nylon;
Pocket Lining: 100% polyester.
- Machine wash, tumble dry.
- Product measurements were taken using size XS. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Length: 30 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?