- SKU: #9149992
- The North Face Size Chart
- Please note, the logo and hardware color may vary in styles marked as Prior Season.
- Because the city doesn't stop when the weather is bad, throw on The North Face® City Breeze Rain Trench to stay protected, and feeling good all-day long.
- Lightweight coat made with a seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with full lining.
- Designed to be waterproof, windproof, and breathable.
- A-line silhouette.
- Standard fit.
- Attached hood with adjustable draw cord.
- Long sleeves with adjustable buckle cuffs.
- Snap placket with hidden-zipper closure.
- Adjustable buckle waist.
- Slant hand pockets with zip closure.
- Brand logo at the front and back.
- Storm flap at back.
- Secure-zip, internal chest media pocket.
- Drop-tail hemline with angled side slits.
- 71% nylon, 29% polyester;
Lining: 100% polyester.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry.
- Product measurements were taken using size SM. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Length: 35 1⁄2 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!