The North Face Carto Triclimate® JacketThe North Face Carto Triclimate® Jacket
The North Face Carto Triclimate® Jacket
- The North Face Size Chart
- Please note, the logo and hardware color may vary in styles marked as Prior Season.
- SKU: #9225028
- Improvise, adapt, and overcome with The North Face® Carto Triclimate® Jacket.
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face®
- Outer Jacket
- Standard fit is eased, but not sloppy, and perfect for any activity.
- DryVent™ 2L shell
• DryVent™ 2L features a waterproof, breathable technology utilizes a polyurethane coating that consists of a tri-component, multi-layer formula for waterproof protection, moisture permeability, and durability.
• Waterproof Rating 25 PSI minimum after 20 launderings.
• Breathability 750-800g/m² /24 hours average.
- Attached, adjustable drawcord hood with a laminated brim and a stand collar gives you coverage when you need it.
- Long sleeves fit loose through to adjustable hook-and-loop cuffs.
- Exposed full zip closure in front with a zipper garage and internal draft flap.
- Covered, zip close handwarmer pockets for keeping your digits toasty.
- Inner Jacket
- Heatseeker™ insulation
• Compressible 100 g Heatseeker™ synthetic insulation delivers lightweight, reliable warmth without the bulk.
- Stand collar provides additional coverage when you need it.
- Exposed full zip closure in front.
- Internal drop pockets for keeping small items close at hand.
- Secure-zip hand pockets help keep your essentials safe when you're on the go.
- Quilted design on the chest helps reduce cold spots by keeping insulation in place.
- Branding on the left chest and back right shoulder.
- 100% polyester;
Lining: 100% polyester.
- Machine wash, tumble dry.
- Product measurements were taken using size SM. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Length: 27 in
- Chest Measurement: 38 in
- Sleeve Length: 34 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?