The North Face Carto Triclimate JacketThe North Face Carto Triclimate Jacket
The North Face Carto Triclimate Jacket
Item InformationMore from The North Face
- The North Face Size Chart
- Please note, the logo and hardware color may vary in styles marked as Prior Season.
- SKU: #9226876
- The North Face® Carto Triclimate Jacket is a versatile hiking jacket that'll let you adapt to anything the trail can throw at you.
- 3-in-1 jacket system with a weather-resistant shell and insulated inner layer.
- DryVent™ shell
• DryVent™ features a waterproof, breathable technology utilizes a polyurethane coating that consists of a tri-component, multi-layer formula for waterproof protection, moisture permeability, and durability.
• Waterproof Rating 25 PSI minimum after 20 launderings.
• Breathability 750-800g/m² /24 hours average.
- Heatseeker™ insulation
• Compressible, 120g Heatseeker™ synthetic insulation delivers lightweight, reliable warmth without the bulk.
- Outer Jacket
• Relaxed fit gently drapes off the body for optimal comfort.
• Attached, adjustable drawcord hood and stand collar gives you coverage when you need it.
• Long sleeves fit loosely through to adjustable hook-and-loop cuffs.
• Full zip closure in front with external, hook-and-loop close storm flap and a chin guard.
• Media compatible secure-zip chest pocket on the left.
• Zip-close hand pockets for keeping small items in place.
- Inner Jacket
• Stand collar provides additional coverage when you need it.
• Long sleeves taper to fitted elastic cuffs.
- 100% polyester;
Lining: 100% polyester.
- Machine wash, tumble dry.
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Length: 30 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?