- SKU: #9155758
- The North Face Size Chart
- Please note, the logo and hardware color may vary in styles marked as Prior Season.
- The North Face® Arrowhead Triclimate® Jacket offers an adaptable option for the trail this season that'll have you set up to tackle any obstacle in your way!
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face®
- Inner Jacket
• Slim fit has a modern cut that hugs the body while still leaving room for movement.
• 200-weight smooth-face fleece.
- Outer Jacket
• Standard fit is eased, but not sloppy, and perfect for any activity.
- DryVent™ 2L shell
• DryVent™ 2L features a waterproof, breathable technology utilizes a polyurethane coating that consists of a tri-component, multi-layer formula for waterproof protection, moisture permeability, and durability.
• Durable Water-Resistant (DWR) coating sheds light moisture and helps the fabric dry quickly.
• Waterproof Rating 25 PSI minimum after 20 launderings.
• Breathability 750-800g/m² /24 hours average.
- Attached, adjustable drawcord hood gives you extra warmth when you need it.
- Long sleeves fit loosely through to adjustable hook-and-loop cuffs.
- Durable exposed VISLON® zip closure in front with an internal draft flap and chin guard gives reliable performance season after season.
- Covered, zip close chest and hand pockets let you stow small items when you're on-the-go.
- Adjustable cinch-cord hem helps keep the elements at bay.
- Branding on left chest and back right shoulder.
- Outer Jacket: 100% polyester;
Inner Jacket: 100% polyester.
- Machine wash, tumble dry.
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Length: 36 1⁄2 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!