100% True to size
100% Felt true to width
100% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #9170465
- View the size chart
- The high-performance cushioning and incredible underfoot support of the North Face® Ampezzo running shoe will have you hitting the trails with total confidence and comfort.
- Predecessor: N/A.
- Support Type: Neutral.
- Surface: Trail.
- Heel/Toe: 20 mm/14 mm.
- Differential: 6 mm.
- Cushioning: High energizing cushioning.
- Dual-mesh upper with synthetic trim.
- Traditional lace-up system for a preferred fit.
- Tongue with internal arch strap provides lightweight support.
- Cushioned tongue and collar for added comfort.
- No-sew TPU on heel and forefoot offers added stability and flexibility and a natural lockdown fit.
- Molded, no-sew TPU-film toe cap for lightweight protection on the trail.
- High Rebound OrthoLite® footbed provides excellent underfoot support and comfort.
- XtraFoam™ midsole system offers long-lasting support and shock absorption.
- Durable rubber outsole with proprietary ETS™ traction system.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 9 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!