- SKU: #8727566
- The North Face Size Chart
- Please note, the logo and hardware color may vary in styles marked as Prior Season.
- The trusty Aconcagua Vest is the ideal go-to jacket for everything from dog walking in the middle of winter to cold-weather camping.
- Relaxed fit gently drapes off the body for optimal comfort.
- Durable nylon shell:
• 40D nylon shell in a durable woven face.
• DWR (durable water repellent) finish offers water-resistant protection.
• 65 g/m² fabric weight.
- Goose down insulation:
• Goose down insulation offers high warmth with low weight.
• Pairs with Heatseaker™ polyfill insulation at the side panels.
• Responsibly Sourced Down process ensures that the insulation does not come from birds that have been live-plucked, or force fed, and that their welfare has been protected throughout their lifecycle.
• 550 fill-power down blend.
• 150 g/m² polyfill fabric weight.
- Stand collar with soft, brushed inner face.
- Full zip closure with internal draft flap.
- Secure-zip chest pocket.
- Zip hand pockets.
- Straight hemline.
- Body: 100% nylon;
Pocket Bags: 100% polyester;
Insulation: 75% minimum goose down fill, 25% polyester.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Length: 28 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Free Shipping and Free Returns
Learn more about our free shipping and free returns policy
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Zappos Retail, Inc. you may return it in its original condition within 365 days for a refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!