- SKU: #9058439
- The North Face Size Chart
- Please note, the logo and hardware color may vary in styles marked as Prior Season.
- The North Face® Aconcagua Parka II is engineered for exceptional performance and style so you can take on any adventure!
- Standard fit is eased, but not sloppy, and perfect for any activity.
- Nylon shell
• Solid: 30D 45 g/m² Nylon Taffeta shell.
• Shiny: 30D 49 g/m² Nylon Twill shell.
• All Colors: Durable Water-Resistant (DWR) coating sheds light moisture and helps the fabric dry quickly.
• 73 g/m² Polyester Taffeta lining.
- Goose Down Fill
• Goose down fill provides exceptional warmth with minimal bulk.
• RDS (Responsible Down Standard) process ensures that the insulation does not come from birds that have been live-plucked, or force fed, and that their welfare has been protected throughout their life cycle.
• 550 fill power.
- Heatseeker™ Hood and Side Panels
• Compressible Heatseeker™ synthetic insulation on the hood and side panels deliver lightweight, reliable warmth without the bulk.
• 150g fill power.
- Attached, fixed hood with stand collar provides additional warmth when you need it.
- Long sleeves with loosely fitted cuffs and internal elastic thumbhole wrist gaiters.
- Full 2-way zip closure with chin guard lining.
- Zip close handwarmer pockets let you keep your digits comfy.
- Branding on the left chest and back right shoulder.
- 100% nylon;
Lining: 100% Taffeta.
- Machine wash, tumble dry.
- Product measurements were taken using size SM. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Length: 29 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Free Shipping and Free Returns
Learn more about our free shipping and free returns policy
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Zappos Retail, Inc. you may return it in its original condition within 365 days for a refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!