- SKU: #9058442
- The North Face Size Chart
- Please note, the logo and hardware color may vary in styles marked as Prior Season.
- The North Face® Aconcagua Jacket II is a lightweight, water-resistant jacket that'll keep you warm and dry while you're exploring your favorite trails!
- Standard fit is eased, but not sloppy, and perfect for any activity.
- DWR Coating:
Durable Water Repellent coating that sheds light rain and dries quickly to keep you comfortable when it's drizzling outside.
- Goose Down Fill
550-fill goose down insulation stays in place thanks to quilted construction to help reduce cold spots.
• 150 g Compressible Heatseeker™ synthetic insulation in the side panels delivers lightweight, reliable warmth without the bulk.
• RDS (Responsible Down Standard) process ensures that the insulation does not come from birds that have been live-plucked, or force fed, and that their welfare has been protected throughout their life cycle.
- Stand collar provides added warmth when you need it.
- Long sleeves with internal elastic cuffs.
- Full zip closure with chin guard and external draft flap.
- Secure-zip handwarmer pockets help keep small items in place when you're on the move.
- Branding on left chest and back right shoulder.
- 100% nylon;
Lining: 100% polyester.
- Machine wash, tumble dry.
- Product measurements were taken using size SM. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Length: 27 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Free Shipping and Free Returns
Learn more about our free shipping and free returns policy
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Zappos Retail, Inc. you may return it in its original condition within 365 days for a refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!