The North Face The North Face Aconcagua Jacket IIAconcagua Jacket II
$128.0020% OFFMSRP: $160.00
- Sustainably Certified
- SKU: #9058442
- The North Face Size Chart
- Please note, the logo and hardware color may vary in styles marked as Prior Season.
- The North Face® Aconcagua Jacket II is a lightweight, water-resistant jacket that'll keep you warm and dry while you're exploring your favorite trails!
- Standard fit is eased, but not sloppy, and perfect for any activity.
- DWR Coating:
Durable Water Repellent coating that sheds light rain and dries quickly to keep you comfortable when it's drizzling outside.
- Goose Down Fill
550-fill goose down insulation stays in place thanks to quilted construction to help reduce cold spots.
• 150 g Compressible Heatseeker™ synthetic insulation in the side panels delivers lightweight, reliable warmth without the bulk.
• RDS (Responsible Down Standard) process ensures that the insulation does not come from birds that have been live-plucked, or force fed, and that their welfare has been protected throughout their life cycle.
- Stand collar provides added warmth when you need it.
- Long sleeves with internal elastic cuffs.
- Full zip closure with chin guard and external draft flap.
- Secure-zip handwarmer pockets help keep small items in place when you're on the move.
- Branding on left chest and back right shoulder.
- 100% nylon;
Lining: 100% polyester.
- Machine wash, tumble dry.
- Product measurements were taken using size SM. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Length: 27 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?