The North Face 1996 Nuptse JacketThe North Face 1996 Nuptse Jacket
The North Face 1996 Nuptse Jacket
Item InformationMore from The North Face
- The North Face Size Chart
- Please note, the logo and hardware color may vary in styles marked as Prior Season.
- SKU: #9072759
- The North Face® 1996 Nuptse Jacket has a classic look with modern tech that'll keep your rocking no matter where you're adventures take you!
- Standard fit is eased, but not sloppy, and perfect for any activity.
- Stows into its own hand pocket.
- DWR Coating:
Durable Water Repellent coating that sheds light rain and dries quickly to keep you comfortable when it's drizzling outside.
- Goose Down Fill
700-fill goose down insulation stays in place thanks to quilted construction to help reduce cold spots.
- Attached, adjustable hood can stow into the collar.
- Stand collar provides a little extra warmth when you need it.
- Long sleeves with adjustable hook-and-loop cuffs.
- Two way VISLON® zip closure with internal draft flap.
- Internal, secure-zip pocket.
- Two welted, zip close hand pockets.
- Bungee cinch cord waistband helps keep the elements at bay.
- Oversized baffles with high-loft fill.
- Color-blocked design.
- Branding on left chest and back right shoulder.
- 100% nylon.
- Machine wash, tumble dry.
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Length: 28 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?