- SKU: #9157799
- The North Face Size Chart
- Please note, the logo and hardware color may vary in styles marked as Prior Season.
- The North Face® 1990 Mountain Jacket GTX® is based off of the classic 1990 look with a modern design that'll keep you dry no matter what Mother Nature throws at you!
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face®
- Standard fit is eased, but not sloppy, and perfect for any activity.
- GORE-TEX® 2L shell
• GORE-TEX® 2L fabric that is a durable, waterproof, windproof, and highly breathable shell that'll take anything you can throw at it and keep you comfy at the same time.
- Attached, adjustable drawcord hood can be stowed in the stand collar.
- Grosgrain and tension-lock system lets you attach googles to the hood.
- Drop-shoulder long sleeves that taper loosely through to adjustable hook-and-loop cuffs.
- Durable VISLON® zippers provide reliable performance.
- Double stormflaps in front with a snap-button closure.
- Arm pit zippers let you vent excess heat as needed.
- Two covered reverse-entry alpine pockets.
- Three zip close interior pockets.
- Adjustable cinch-cord hem helps keep the elements at bay.
- Abrasion-resistant patches on the elbow and cuffs for added durability.
- Branding on left chest, cuff, and back right shoulder.
- 100% polyester;
Upper Lining: 100% polyester;
Lower Lining: 100% polyester.
- Machine wash, hang dry.
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Length: 38 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Free Shipping and Free Returns
Learn more about our free shipping and free returns policy
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Zappos Retail, Inc. you may return it in its original condition within 365 days for a refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!