Sunski Headlands Blue Light
Headlands Blue Light
25% OFFMSRP: $58.00
- Recycled Material
- Sustainably Certified
- Give Back
- The primary materials that compose this product contain a minimum of 20 percent recycled content.
- SKU: #9564512
- Climate Neutral certified brand dedicated to sustainability by measuring, offsetting, and reducing their carbon emissions.
- Put the finishing touches on any daily look with the Sunski® Headlands Blue Light glasses. Look pristine driving down the highway as these frames were made for blocking out those sunny days in style. They make for the perfect accessory for everyday errands and are sure to stand out from the crowd.
- Flexible frames made from SuperLight recycled plastic sit comfortably on face.
- For information on how Sunski contributes to the community, please visit the About page.
- Polarized lens treatment eliminates glare and is ideal for activities near water.
- All Sunskis are sustainably made from SuperLight recycled plastic, Sunski's very own 100% recycled frame material. SuperLight is a flexible, comfortable and durable material made from post-industrial scrap plastic produced in the United States.
- SuperLight Recycled Plastic frames with stainless steel hinges.
- Blue light protective lens coating.
- Hand wash in fresh water.
- Protective case included.
- Integrated nose pads.
- Keyhole nose bridge.
- 100% UV protection.
- Branded hinges.
- Square shape.
- Each pair of Sunski frames is covered by a lifetime warranty and will be replaced if they suffer any serious damage.
- This product may have a manufacturer's warranty. Please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us at email@example.com for full manufacturer warranty details.
- Sunski products are covered by the Sunski Forever warranty. This lifetime guarantee covers broken frames resulting from regular use, and does not cover scratched frames and lenses. For more information visit the official Sunski website.
• Temple Width: 141 mm
• Bridge Width: 17 mm
• Lens Width: 51 mm
• Weight: 3 oz.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?