Sperry Gold Cup Handcrafted in Maine Slipper
- SKU: #9299048
- View the size chart
- The classic silhouette and hearty construction of the Sperry® Gold Cup Handcrafted in Maine Slipper reflects the old world tanning methods and one-of-a-kind hand-stitching style that is the New England art of traditional shoemaking.
- Part of the Handcrafted in Main Collection featuring the New England artisanal shoe-making tradition with old world tanning techniques and one-of-a kind hand stitching.
- Created by artisan's hands, each shoe is slightly different, allowing its own character.
- Roughened leather upper with full grain leather trim.
- Hand-sewn moccasin construction with a red, white, and blue decorative stitching on the side to signal its "Made in the USA" design.
- Slip-on shoes with 360º Lacing System featuring rawhide laces and rust-proof metal eyelets for an optional fit.
- Premium twinface shearling lining provides a comfortably plush interior for long-lasting comfort.
- Real sheep fur has not been dyed. Fur origin: U.S.A.
- Shearling-lined cushioned footbed with a stitched leather patch.
- Full grain leather outsole for long-lasting durability.
- Made in Maine, USA.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width M (D). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 6.7 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Free Shipping and Free Returns
Learn more about our free shipping and free returns policy
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Zappos Retail, Inc. you may return it in its original condition within 365 days for a refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!