Sperry Gold Cup Handcrafted in Maine Chukka w/ Shearling
- SKU: #9307405
- View the size chart
- The Sperry® Gold Cup Handcrafted in Maine Chukka w/ Shearling exudes the rich New England history of fine leather construction, warm comfort, and quality craftsmanship.
- Part of the Handcrafted in Main Collection featuring the New England artisanal shoe-making tradition with old world tanning techniques and one-of-a kind hand stitching.
- Created by artisan's hands, each shoe is slightly different, allowing its own character.
- Roughened leather upper with full grain leather trim.
- Hand-sewn moccasin construction with a red, white, and blue decorative stitching on the side to signal its "Made in the USA" design.
- Traditional lace-up style with sturdy leather laces and metal eyelets for a secure fit.
- Premium twinface shearling lining provides a comfortably plush interior for long-lasting comfort.
- Real sheep fur has not been dyed. Fur origin: U.S.A.
- Shearling-lined, cushioned footbed with a stitched leather patch.
- 100% natural latex outsole for added comfort and long-lasting durability.
- Made in Maine, USA.
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width M (D). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 in
- Weight: 1 lb 7.2 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Free Shipping and Free Returns
Learn more about our free shipping and free returns policy
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Zappos Retail, Inc. you may return it in its original condition within 365 days for a refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!