Skip to product breadcrumbsSkip to product overviewSkip to product pricingSkip to product imagesSkip to item informationSkip to customer questionsSkip to customer reviewsSkip to customer photos and videosSkip to "don't forget" recommendationsSkip to "customers also bought" recommendationsSkip to "you may also like" recommendations
75% Half size too large
75% Felt true to width
75% Moderate arch support
- The Sperry® Crest Twin Gore BIONIC® slip-on sneaker combines its classic nautical look with environmentally friendly technology, helping to save the sea and coastal areas we all love!
- Each pair of Sperry BIONIC shoes is woven from, on average five recycled plastic bottles.
- Upper made with BIONIC material, which is woven from, on average, 5 recycled plastic bottles.
- Slip-on shoe with double-gore side panels for easy on and off.
- Moisture-wicking Dri-Lex® linings move perspiration away from the skin to promote dryness.
- Plush memory foam footbed delivers lightweight cushioned comfort and arch support.
- Non-marking rubber outsole is flexible, lightweight, and extremely durable.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width M (B). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 11 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Free Shipping and Free Returns
Learn more about our free shipping and free returns policy
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Zappos Retail, Inc. you may return it in its original condition within 365 days for a refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!