50% Full size too small
50% Felt narrower than marked
100% No arch support
- The Sperry® A/O 2-Eye Bionic boat shoe combines your love of nautical style and environmental responsibility with its use of recycled materials to create a beautiful seaside look.
- Each pair of Sperry BIONIC® shoes is woven from, on average five recycled plastic bottles.
- Upper made with BIONIC material, which is woven from, on average, 5 recycled plastic bottles.
- Genuine hand-sewn moccasin construction conforms to your foot for durable, broken-in comfort.
- 360° lacing system with two rustproof eyelets and rawhide laces.
- Breathable textile lining for added interior comfort.
- Cushioned Ortholite® insole and shock-absorbing heel cup provide long-lasting stability and underfoot comfort.
- Non-marking, stitched-on rubber outsole is flexible, lightweight, and features Sperry's signature molded Wave-Siping™ technology for the ultimate traction on both wet and dry surface.
- Product measurements were taken using size 10, width M (D). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 12 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Free Shipping and Free Returns
Learn more about our free shipping and free returns policy
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Zappos Retail, Inc. you may return it in its original condition within 365 days for a refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!