- Sustainably Certified
- Leather sourced from a tannery that achieved a Gold Rating from the Leather Working Group (LWG).
- SKU: #119826
- Roam the winter scene in total style and complete comfort when you wear the SOREL® Caribou™ winter boot!
- Waterproof nubuck leather upper.
- Seam-sealed waterproof construction keeps out the wet elements for a drier, more comfortable foot environment.
- Removable 9mm ThermoPlus® felt InnerBoot provides superb warmth, moisture transfer, comfort, and durability.
- Sherpa Pile snow cuff for added warmth.
- 2.5mm bonded felt frost plug in the shell to provide an extra layer of insulation and warmth. The frost plug is a 2.5 mm piece of EVA that is in the heel and forefoot.
- Handcrafted, waterproof, vulcanized rubber shell.
- Sorel aero-trac non-loading outsole for excellent traction and grip on snowy terrain.
- Product measurements were taken using size 6, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Heel Height: 1 in
- Weight: 2 lbs 5 oz
- Shaft: 9 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
51% True to size
70% Felt true to width
73% Moderate arch support
What Customers Are Saying