SOREL 1964 Pac T
- SKU: #8896438
- View the size chart
- The SOREL® 1964 Pac T boot gives you the sturdy protection, long-lasting durability, and interior comfort to keep you moving through snowy trails and cold city streets in total comfort.
- Waterproof full-grain leather upper and a handcrafted, waterproof, and vulcanized rubber foot shell.
- Winter boot ideal for casual, light rain, heavy snow use.
- Waterproof seam-sealed construction keeps out the wet elements for a drier, more comfortable fit.
- Traditional lace-up closure with fabric laces and metal eyelets for a secure fit.
- Insulated with a removable 9mm washable recycled felt inner boot and a Sherpa Pile snow cuff.
- Soft microfleece lining for added warmth.
- Removable, molded PU-like EVA footbed with soft microfleece topcover for comfortable underfoot support.
- 2.5 mm bonded felt frost plug prevents the cold from breaking through into the footbed.
- Durable rubber outsole with a herringbone pattern for superior traction.
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 13 oz
- Shaft: 10 1⁄2 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Free Shipping and Free Returns
Learn more about our free shipping and free returns policy
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Zappos Retail, Inc. you may return it in its original condition within 365 days for a refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!