- Recycled Material
- The Sorel® 1964 Pac Nylon is a versatile boot that is perfect for après ski or simply running errands on those cold winter days.
- SKU: #8352174
- Waterproof nylon upper with handcrafted waterproof vulcanized rubber shell.
- Sherpa Pile snow cuff offers added winter style and reliable warmth.
- Seam-sealed waterproof construction keeps out the wet elements.
- Traditional lace-up design with D-ring metal hardware for a secure fit.
- Removable 9mm washable recycled felt inner boot for added warmth.
- Cushioned textile footbed for added comfort.
- Midsole with 2.5 mm bonded felt frost plug helps prevent the cold from seeping into the footbed.
- Herringbone rubber outsole provides excellent stability on cold, snowy surfaces.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 in
- Weight: 1 lb 15 oz
- Shaft: 10 1⁄2 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
71% True to size
78% Felt true to width
68% Moderate arch support