- SKU: #9266357
- Cold days can turn your feet to ice and ruin a whole day of runs, so be sure to pack your Smartwool® PhD® Ski Medium Socks for your next ski trip. These performance ski socks are designed with comfort in mind, providing the requisite warmth and cushioning but also stepping up the ski game with a movement-mirroring fit and fabric that's built to last.
- Over-the-calf ski socks come in a three-pair pack.
- 4 Degree™ Elite Fit System utilizes a body-mapped fit that provides ankle flexibility while maintaining non-binding lock-in at the cuff, heel, and forefoot.
- PhD® fabric:
• Designed for Performance in the Highest Degree, fabric blends merino wool with poly fibers for a blend of natural and synthetic performance.
• Proprietary Indestructawool™ design improves the durability of the yarn for socks that hold up from season to season.
• Merino wool offers a supremely soft, next-to-skin feel.
• Moisture-wicking performance moves perspiration away from the skin.
• Naturally antimicrobial fabric prevents accumulation of odor-causing bacteria.
• Stretch, recovery, and drying are better than 100% merino wool.
- Plush, cushioned front panel protects shins from boot scraps and cutting.
- Targeted mesh zones actively shed excess heat.
- Medium cushioning runs the length of the foot for consistent, impact-absorbing comfort.
- Virtually Seamless™ toe reduces friction from toe seams.
- Style Number: SW000661.
- 62% merino wool, 36% nylon, 2% elastic.
- Machine wash, tumble dry.
- Made in the USA.
- Product measurements were taken using size LG (Men's Shoe 9-11.5). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Shaft: 14 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Free Shipping and Free Returns
Learn more about our free shipping and free returns policy
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Zappos Retail, Inc. you may return it in its original condition within 365 days for a refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!