Smartwool PhD® Pro Free Ski
- SKU: #9046206
- When you're taking on some backcountry powder or landing some precision maneuvers at the terrain park, the Smartwool® PhD® Pro Free Ski socks are designed for warmth that doesn't impede board or ski contact and foot feel.
- Designed in conjunction with free skier Angel Collinson, this one-pair pack features a different color between each sock in the pair.
- Over-the-calf socks are designed for warmth and improved coverage.
- 4 Degree™ Elite Fit System utilizes two separate synthetic fibers for reactive stretch that reduces slipping and bunching.
- PhD® fabric:
• Designed for Performance in the Highest Degree, fabric blends merino wool with poly fibers for a blend of natural and synthetic performance.
• Supremely soft, performance Merino wool in a highly durable, patent-pending Indestructwool™ design.
• Moisture-wicking performance moves perspiration away from the skin.
• Naturally antimicrobial fabric prevents accumulation of odor-causing bacteria.
• Pairs with mapped mesh panels that actively vent excess heat.
- Light Elite cushioning provides mapped cushioning at the ball and heel for a more precise fit in dialed-in performance snow boots.
- Rib-knit cuff.
- Arch-support band.
- Flat-knit toe box.
- Deep, contoured heel pocket.
- Jacquard-knit stripes with a soaring owl design.
- 55% wool, 42% nylon, 3% elastane.
- Machine wash, tumble dry.
- Made in the U.S.A. and Imported.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!