33% OFFMSRP: $55.00
SHIPS FREE3Rated 3 stars out of 5(10)
- All See Kai Run® shoes are designed to promote healthy foot development in kids.
- SKU: #9400301
- The See Kai Run® Kids Summit shoe is designed to dominate all of their outdoor adventures. Constructed from durable, rip-stop nylon with rubberized overlays, the versatile and colorful Summit was built for play in all conditions.
- Awarded the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA).
- Slip-on shoe features a padded comfort collar, elasticized laces with hook-and-loop closure strap, and a rear pull-tab for easy on-and-off.
- Featuring a removable EVA sockliner with mesh overlay, molded rubberized toecap, and a sturdy and slip resistant outsole.
- Product measurements were taken using size 7 Toddler, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- This summer, See Kai Run pulled a hat trick by taking home three different awards from three very distinguished award organizations. While the methodology was a little different across each platform, the objective was the same; recognize product excellence in the children's footwear category. See Kai Run has won the Creative Child Awards, Mom's Choice Award for product excellence, and was named the Cribsie 2020 Favorite Footwear Brand for babies and tots.
- Weight: 4 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
40% Full size too small
67% Felt true to width
89% Moderate arch support