Scarpa ZG Trek GTX
- SKU: #9162563
- View the size chart
- The Scarpa® ZG Trek GTX® hiking boot gives you the support, stability, and underfoot comfort you need while you're on the trail.
- Suede, synthetic, and nylon fabric upper.
- Mid-cut hiking boot for added ankle protection.
- Features ACTIVimpact Technology™ system that uses materials that help absorb the negative impact of ground shock. This reduces stress on the lower limbs and allows you to transfer energy more easily into the activity at hand.
- GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort waterproof membrane keeps out the wet elements for a drier, more comfortable foot environment.
- Traditional lace-up with speed lace hardware for a fast and secure fit.
- Partial perimeter rubber rand.
- Comfort-Flex footbed for underfoot cushioning, flexibility, and support.
- 2D PU midsole for all-day support and shock absorption.
- Vibram® Salix / XS Trek rubber outsole with pronounced lugs for excellent traction.
- Made in Romania.
- Product measurements were taken using size 41 (US Women's 9), width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 5 oz
- Shaft: 5 1⁄2 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!