73% True to size
92% Felt true to width
64% Moderate arch support
Item InformationMore from Scarpa
- View the size chart
- The primary materials that compose this product contain a minimum of 20 percent recycled content.
- SKU: #8466671
- Feel one with your surroundings in the Zen Pro hiker from Scarpa®.
- A minimal alpine hiking and approach shoe that is built for moving fast and light.
- Upper boasts a mix of suede leather, recycled synthetic leather, and recycled polyester mesh.
- 100% Ecosensor recycled polyester lace and webbing.
- Protective rubber toe and heel randing.
- Heel pull loop.
- Packable heel design.
- Breathable lining is made from 100% recycled PC.
- 70% recycled strobel board.
- Low-profile, compression-molded EVA cushioning provides comfort for all-day adventures, and features EcoPure additive that promotes degradation under landfill conditions.
- H-EVA plate.
- Differential: 7 mm
- Speed Lite HDR sticky rubber outsole is made up of 25% recycled materials.
- Built on the TR3/TRL3 last.
- Product measurements were taken using size 38 (US Women's 7), width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 13 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?