100% True to size
100% Felt true to width
100% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #8009694
- View the size chart
- You never thought in a million years that you would actually get to experience it through your own eyes, but here you are on top of the world. Go on and catch that beautiful dream! Start with the ruggedly built Wrangell GORE-TEX® mountaineering boot from Scarpa®.
- 2.8mm Crosta Pro HS12® leather upper.
- GORE-TEX Performance Comfort lining ensures waterproof breathability in wet conditions.
- Durable rubber rand for extra protection.
- Lacing system ensures a secure fit.
- Double tongue provides a better fit and added comfort.
- Ankle flex zone for heightened comfort.
- Extended ankle cuff for added support.
- Pro-Flex XT insole supplies plush cushioning.
- EVA midsole for lasting underfoot cushioning.
- Vibram® M4 Tech outsole features aggressive tread and exceptional cushioning.
- Last: DL.
- Made in Italy.
- Product measurements were taken using size 45 (US Men's 11.5), width Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 3⁄4 in
- Weight: 2 lbs 11 oz
- Circumference: 13 in
- Shaft: 8 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
and Free Returns
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Zappos Retail, Inc. you may return it in its original condition within 365 days for a refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!