- Recycled Material
100% True to size
80% Felt true to width
100% Moderate arch support
Item InformationMore from Scarpa
- View the size chart
- The primary materials that compose this product contain a minimum of 20 percent recycled content.
- SKU: #7917550
- Ideal for any outdoor activity, the Scarpa® Moraine Mid GTX® is a lightweight trail shoe that will keep you protected and comfortable in any condition.
- Planet Friendly:
•40% recycled synthetic leather and 29% recycled polyester mesh upper.
•100% PC recycled lining; 70% recycled stroebel.
•Lace and webbing is 100% Ecosensor recycled polyester.
•Midsole has ECOPure EVA additive to promote degradation in landfill conditions.
•25% recycled rubber outsole.
- Structured toebox with abrasion resistant toe rand.
- Tongue lining made with stretch GTX® XCF for outstanding fit and comfort through the midfoot area.
- Extended Comfort GORE-TEX® membrane for protection with maximum breathability.
- Removable insole.
- Arch suspension plate insert.
- Dual-density compression molded EVA midsole.
- Durable Trail-Grip rubber outsole.
- Product measurements were taken using size 41 (US Women's 9), width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
What Customers Are Saying
Scarpa Moraine Mid GTX