- SKU: #8729232
- View the size chart
- Feel fearless on any terrain with the sensitive slipper-like design of the Scarpa® Instinct climbing shoe.
- A climbing shoe that is designed to span the performance arc from slabby boulder problems to overhanging gym routes.
- Microsuede and 1.8mm suede upper offers a comfortable, no-stretch durability.
- Moderately downturned profile.
- Floating hook-and-loop strap offers a more enhanced fit and provides reliable power.
- Tongue and heel pull loops.
- Flexan 1.0mm midsole.
- Bi-Tension active randing system provides maximum toe power.
- Vibram® XS Edge 4mm rubber outsole provides excellent grip and durability, and resists deformation when standing on micro-flakes and edges.
- Rubber toe patch provides toe-scumming and hooking power.
- FV - curved profile, asymmetric last.
- Made in Italy.
- Product measurements were taken using size 39 (US Men's 6.5, US Women's 7.5), width Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 7 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?