Item InformationMore from Scarpa
- View the size chart
- The lightweight yet tough design of the Force V climbing shoe that will you performing at your best.
- SKU: #8813292
- A climbing shoe that has a softer, more compact construction that strikes the perfect balance between all-day comfort and climbing performance
- 1.8mm suede upper.
- Opposing Dual Power hook-and-loop straps for easy adjustability and a secure fit.
- Lightly Charged V-Tension™ Active Randing conserves energy for all-day comfort.
- Narrow heel helps lock the foot down.
- Double heel pull loops for easy entry.
- Flexan 1mm midsole.
- X-Tension Randing - A strategically-placed rubber "X" cradles the foot, grasps the heel, and boosts toe power.
- Vibram® XS Edge outsole promotes exceptional grip without sacrificing moderate edging and performance in a variety of climate.
- FF last.
- Precision heel design and sticky rubber offers enhanced hooking.
- Made in Italy.
- Product measurements were taken using size 46 (US Men's 12), width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 12 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?