Save the Duck Non Hooded Basic Jacket
$99.6050% OFFMSRP: $198.00
- SKU: #9253086
- Save The Duck Men's Size Chart
- Save The Duck Women's Size Chart
- A little luxe goes a long way! Put a little high-street chic into your chilly-weather layering when you have the Save the Duck® Non hooded Basic Nylon Jacket on your back.
- Insulated jacket is constructed with contoured baffles that lend shape to the longline silhouette.
- Highly packable design compresses into an integrated stuff sack.
- High-definition nylon fabric with anti-static finish.
- PLUMTECH® Insulation:
• Leave the down on the duck! PLUMTECH insulation is expertly crafted in order to not only imitate the properties of natural down but improve on them.
• Unlike traditional polyfill batting, PLUMTECH insulation utilizes padding created in order to match the fluffy, high-loft properties of down.
• Ultralightweight construction reduces bulk and encumbrance in order to maintain natural range of motion.
• While insulation is lightweight, it maintains a high density of fibers increasing both surface area of fibers and quantity of air pockets in order to trap a greater degree of warmth.
• Synthetic fibers create a hydrophobic face that speeds the passage of moisture vapor from perspiration, promoting breathability and quick-dry performance.
• Quick-dry design decreases internal humidity in order to resist accumulation of odor-causing mold.
- Two-way zip closure.
- Long sleeves.
- Zip hand pockets.
- Straight hemline.
- Rubber logo patch placed at the left sleeve.
- All Save The Duck factories meet the following independent, third-party certification standards:
• Business Social Compliance Initiative (BSCI) certification sets out 11 core labor rights which the Save The Duck factories implement within their entire supply chain.
• Worldwide Responsible Accredited Production (WRAP) certification combines principles of international workplace standards, local laws and workplace regulations, and the spirit or language of relevant International Labor Organization (ILO) conventions. These principles represent a top-down approach holding human resources, health and safety, environmental practices, and legal compliance to the same set of standards.
• Bluesign® Certificate partners are committed to meeting the highest criteria of sustainability, focusing on resource efficiency, environmental impact, occupational health and safety of laborers, and consumer protection.
• The OEKO-TEX® Certificate stands for "Confidence in Textiles," providing independent textile texting. They work for enhanced product safety and sustainable production in the textile production chain through continuous improvement.
- Certified B Corporation.
- Body: 100% nylon;
Lining: 100% nylon;
Fill: 100% polyester.
- Machine wash cold, line dry.
- Product measurements were taken using size 1 (SM). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Length: 23 1⁄2 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Free Shipping and Free Returns
Learn more about our free shipping and free returns policy
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Zappos Retail, Inc. you may return it in its original condition within 365 days for a refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!