Save the Duck Save the Duck Maty X Bomber JacketMaty X Bomber Jacket
$80.1055% OFFMSRP: $178.00
- SKU: #9442269
- Save The Duck Men's Size Chart
- Save The Duck Women's Size Chart
- The Save the Duck® Maty X Bomber Jacket perfectly fits your everyday style. The short bomber is made of lightweight polyester fabric that has two zippered hand pockets featuring a light mesh lining, two body pockets with an invisible zip and a stand up collar.
- The simple design is complete with a full zip front closure and ribbed trimmings.
- MATY Impermeability Fabric:
• Specialized performance fabrics are designed for weatherproof protection during rainy and humid conditions.
• Outer shell provides both waterproof and breathable protection with a 5000wp mm/24h - 5000 mvp g/m2/24h rating.
• Fully seam-sealed construction tapes all inner seams in order to prevent water bleed-through during consistent downpours.
• Fabric is woven for durability, maintaining abrasion resistance for cross-season wear.
• Synthetic fibers create a hydrophobic face that speeds the passage of moisture vapor from perspiration, promoting breathability and quick-dry performance.
• Quick-dry design decreases internal humidity in order to resist accumulation of odor-causing mold.
- 100% polyester.
- Machine wash, dry flat.
- All Save The Duck factories meet the following independent, third-party certification standards:
• Business Social Compliance Initiative (BSCI) certification sets out 11 core labor rights which the Save The Duck factories implement within their entire supply chain.
• Worldwide Responsible Accredited Production (WRAP) certification combines principles of international workplace standards, local laws and workplace regulations, and the spirit or language of relevant International Labor Organization (ILO) conventions. These principles represent a top-down approach holding human resources, health and safety, environmental practices, and legal compliance to the same set of standards.
• Bluesign® Certificate partners are committed to meeting the highest criteria of sustainability, focusing on resource efficiency, environmental impact, occupational health and safety of laborers, and consumer protection.
• The OEKO-TEX® Certificate stands for "Confidence in Textiles," providing independent textile texting. They work for enhanced product safety and sustainable production in the textile production chain through continuous improvement.
• Certified B Corporation.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?