Save the Duck Grin Double Breasted Rain Coat
$166.8040% OFFMSRP: $278.00
- SKU: #9253101
- Save The Duck Men's Size Chart
- Save The Duck Women's Size Chart
- Not today rain! The chic and sophisticated Save The Duck® Grin Double Breasted Rain Jacket will keep you dry and stylish, rain or shine.
- The trench coat features double-breast front and an adjustable belt at the waist for a city-chic look.
- GRIN fabric:
• A polyester fabric 30dx30d with dull/matte "look", comes from 100% recycled polyester fibers.
• Lightweight and durable woven design provides wind-resistant, water-resistant protection.
- Pointed flat collar with hook-eye closure at the neck.
- Epaulets featured at the shoulders.
- Button-through storm flap at the shoulder.
- Long sleeves with adjustable belt cuffs.
- Button-through flaps at the hand pockets.
- Double-breast, button-front closure.
- Belt loops at the waist with a detachable buckle belt.
- D-ring hardware at the back belt loops.
- Straight back yoke.
- Logo printed thermo-taped seams throughout the interior.
- Straight hemline with a single vented back.
- All Save The Duck factories meet the following independent, third-party certification standards:
• Business Social Compliance Initiative (BSCI) certification sets out 11 core labor rights which the Save The Duck factories implement within their entire supply chain.
• Worldwide Responsible Accredited Production (WRAP) certification combines principles of international workplace standards, local laws and workplace regulations, and the spirit or language of relevant International Labor Organization (ILO) conventions. These principles represent a top-down approach holding human resources, health and safety, environmental practices, and legal compliance to the same set of standards.
• Bluesign® Certificate partners are committed to meeting the highest criteria of sustainability, focusing on resource efficiency, environmental impact, occupational health and safety of laborers, and consumer protection.
• The OEKO-TEX® Certificate stands for "Confidence in Textiles," providing independent textile texting. They work for enhanced product safety and sustainable production in the textile production chain through continuous improvement.
- Certified B Corporation.
- 100% polyester.
- Machine wash, dry flat.
- Product measurements were taken using size 1 (SM). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Length: 35 in
- Chest Measurement: 40 in
- Sleeve Length: 33 1⁄2 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!