Save the Duck Save the Duck Bark Long Rain JacketBark Long Rain Jacket
$125.1055% OFFMSRP: $278.00
- Sustainably Certified
- SKU: #9253103
- Save The Duck Men's Size Chart
- Save The Duck Women's Size Chart
- Practical, compact, and stylish! The Save The Duck® Long Rain Jacket is ticking all the boxes this season for rain or shine.
- The versatile coat is crafted from multi-layered poly woven with a light mechanical stretch which lends ultimate comfort impermeability.
- Lightweight construction for easy layering and easy storing.
- Feel fabric:
• High-definition poly weave is designed for ultralightweight performance.
• Specialized fabric is thin and light while maintaining abrasion resistance for cross-season wear.
• Tightly woven design provides wind-resistant, water-resistant protection.
• Synthetic fibers create a hydrophobic face that speeds the passage of moisture vapor from perspiration, promoting breathability and quick-dry performance.
- BARK 3-layer shell:
• This fabric in 100% polyester 3 layers has light mechanical stretch characteristics and it ensures high performances in terms of waterproofness (5000mm) and moisture proof (10000g/sqm/24h).
• Specialized performance fabrics are designed for weatherproof protection during rainy and humid conditions.
• Quick-dry design decreases internal humidity in order to resist accumulation of odor-causing mold.
• 3-layer outer shell provides both waterproof and breathability.
- Funnel neckline with an elastic pullcord hoodie.
- Long sleeves with snap-button cuffs.
- A rubberized logo hit at sleeve.
- Zip-up hand pockets at the sides.
- Two-way zipper front closure.
- Logo printing at interior placket.
- Bonded seal zippers throughout.
- Logo taped finishing at the interior seams.
- Curved hemline.
- All Save The Duck factories meet the following independent, third-party certification standards:
• Business Social Compliance Initiative (BSCI) certification sets out 11 core labor rights which the Save The Duck factories implement within their entire supply chain.
• Worldwide Responsible Accredited Production (WRAP) certification combines principles of international workplace standards, local laws and workplace regulations, and the spirit or language of relevant International Labor Organization (ILO) conventions. These principles represent a top-down approach holding human resources, health and safety, environmental practices, and legal compliance to the same set of standards.
• Bluesign® Certificate partners are committed to meeting the highest criteria of sustainability, focusing on resource efficiency, environmental impact, occupational health and safety of laborers, and consumer protection.
• The OEKO-TEX® Certificate stands for "Confidence in Textiles," providing independent textile texting. They work for enhanced product safety and sustainable production in the textile production chain through continuous improvement.
- Certified B Corporation.
- 100% polyester.
- Machine wash, line dry.
- Product measurements were taken using size 1 (SM). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Length: 36 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?