Skip to product breadcrumbsSkip to product overviewSkip to product pricingSkip to product imagesSkip to item informationSkip to customer questionsSkip to customer reviewsSkip to customer photos and videosSkip to "don't forget" recommendationsSkip to "customers also bought" recommendationsSkip to "you may also like" recommendations
81% True to size
61% Felt true to width
83% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #8984128
- View the size chart
- Designed to make you want to run, eat up mile after mile with the Saucony® Triumph ISO 4 running shoe.
- Predecessor: Triumph ISO 3.
- Support Type: Neutral to underpronation (supination).
- Cushioning: Plush, flexible response.
- Surface: Road, track.
- Differential: 8 mm.
- Engineered knit mesh and lightweight synthetic upper materials.
- ISOFIT upper design creates a dynamic fit by adapting to the shape and motion of the foot.
- Lace-up closure.
- Padded tongue and collar.
- Smooth fabric lining offers a great in-shoe feel.
- Removable foam insole.
- EVERUN topsole supplies heightened energy return and lasting cushioning.
- Updated EVERUN Landing Zone is centered under the heel for maximum energy return upon impact.
- Heel/Toe: 28 mm/20 mm.
- TRI-FLEX outsole promotes greater ground contact and optimal flexibility.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 10 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Free Shipping and Free Returns
Learn more about our free shipping and free returns policy
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Zappos Retail, Inc. you may return it in its original condition within 365 days for a refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!