70% True to size
80% Felt true to width
90% Moderate arch support
- View the size chart
- The winter months make it challenging to hit the trail, but the Saucony® Peregrine 8 ICE+ has what it takes to see your adventure through.
- SKU: #9060122
- Predecessor: Peregrine 7.
- Support Type: Neutral.
- Cushioning: Lightweight, flexible response.
- Surface: Trail.
- Differential: 4 mm.
- Tightly-knit mesh, textile, and synthetic upper materials.
- TPU exo-skeleton frames the foot for structural support.
- Lace-up closure.
- External heel counter helps lock down the foot.
- Padded tongue and collar.
- Soft fabric lining for next-to-foot comfort.
- Removable foam footbed.
- EVERUN topsole provides continuous cushioning and enhanced energy return.
- PWRFOAM midsole for a smooth ride and added rebound.
- VIBRAM® ARCTIC GRIP™ outsole provides superior traction on snow and ice.
- Stack Height (Heel/Toe): 24.5 mm/20.5 mm.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 10 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?