Skip to product breadcrumbsSkip to product overviewSkip to product pricingSkip to product imagesSkip to item informationSkip to customer questionsSkip to customer reviewsSkip to customer photos and videosSkip to "don't forget" recommendationsSkip to "customers also bought" recommendationsSkip to "you may also like" recommendations
40% Full size too small
80% Felt true to width
100% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #9060122
- View the size chart
- The winter months make it challenging to hit the trail, but the Saucony® Peregrine 8 ICE+ has what it takes to see your adventure through.
- Predecessor: Peregrine 7.
- Support Type: Neutral.
- Cushioning: Lightweight, flexible response.
- Surface: Trail.
- Differential: 4 mm.
- Tightly-knit mesh, textile, and synthetic upper materials.
- TPU exo-skeleton frames the foot for structural support.
- Lace-up closure.
- External heel counter helps lock down the foot.
- Padded tongue and collar.
- Soft fabric lining for next-to-foot comfort.
- Removable foam footbed.
- EVERUN topsole provides continuous cushioning and enhanced energy return.
- PWRFOAM midsole for a smooth ride and added rebound.
- VIBRAM® ARCTIC GRIP™ outsole provides superior traction on snow and ice.
- Stack Height (Heel/Toe): 24.5 mm/20.5 mm.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 10 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Free Shipping and Free Returns
Learn more about our free shipping and free returns policy
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Zappos Retail, Inc. you may return it in its original condition within 365 days for a refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!