100% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
100% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #8865540
- View the size chart
- With its superior fit, the Saucony® Kilkenny XC7 will keep you going on your next cross-country trek.
- Predecessor: Kilkenny XC4 Spike.
- Support Type: Neutral.
- Cushioning: Minimal feel with extreme flexibility.
- Surface: Grass, Trail, Gravel.
- Differential: Not provided.
- Highly breathable mesh upper with featherlight synthetic overlays.
- Lightly padded tongue and collar for added comfort and performance.
- Lace-up closure.
- Breathable mesh linings.
- Lightly padded foam footbed.
- Compression molded EVA midsole attenuates shock and supplies responsive cushioning over middle to long distances.
- XT-600™ carbon rubber outsole delivers exceptional traction and abrasion resistance.
- 4-pin Pebax® spike plate
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 6 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!