Saucony Kids Saucony Kids Ride 10 Jr (Toddler/Little Kid)Ride 10 Jr (Toddler/Little Kid)
81% True to size
86% Felt true to width
93% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #9056234
- View the size chart
- The Ride 10 Jr proudly carries the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
- He's sure to take the lead in the super comfortable style of the Saucony® Kids Ride 10 Jr!
- Synthetic and mesh upper.
- Elastic straps with hook-and-loop closure.
- Plush tongue and collar for all-day comfort.
- Removable, molded insole.
- PowerGrid™ technology provides superior cushioning.
- Rubber outsole with deep flex grooves for ultimate flexibility.
- The Saucony Kids Kotaro Ride 9 is APMA approved for the health and comfort of your little one. The APMA is the American Podiatric Medical Association, they advocate for podiatrists, educate consumers and the health-care community, and conduct clinical and socioeconomic research studies.
- The APMA Seal of Acceptance is granted to products found to promote good foot health. To earn the seal, each product is reviewed by a group of APMA podiatrists to ensure it promotes foot health.
- According to the APMA, nearly 78% of Americans have experienced foot problems as a result of wearing uncomfortable or ill-fitting shoes during childhood. The feet of young children are soft and pliable and can grow up to a half size every 2-4 months depending on their age, so well-constructed, comfortable and flexible footwear is important.
- Product measurements were taken using size 9 Toddler, width W. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 3.4 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
What Customers Are Saying
Saucony Kids Ride 10 Jr (Toddler/Little Kid)