Saucony Kids Originals Jazz Lite (Toddler/Little Kid)
$34.9513% OFFMSRP: $39.95
76% True to size
68% Felt true to width
89% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #8777960
- View the size chart
- The Originals Jazz Lite proudly carries the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
- Watch them tip toe and bounce about to the beat of life with the Saucony® Kids Jazz Lite!
- Nylon and suede upper in a retro silhouette.
- Stitched elements for durability.
- Iconic side logo for a timeless look.
- Hook-and-loop with elastic lace closure for a snug fit.
- Padded tongue and collar for all-day comfort.
- Textile lining.
- Cushioned textile footbed.
- Lightweight EVA midsole for cushioning that won't weigh you down.
- Durable rubber outsole.
- The Saucony Kids Originals Jazz Lite is APMA approved for the health and comfort of your little one. The APMA is the American Podiatric Medical Association, they advocate for podiatrists, educate consumers and the health-care community, and conduct clinical and socioeconomic research studies.
- The APMA Seal of Acceptance is granted to products found to promote good foot health. To earn the seal, each product is reviewed by a group of APMA podiatrists to ensure it promotes foot health.
- According to the APMA, nearly 78% of Americans have experienced foot problems as a result of wearing uncomfortable or ill-fitting shoes during childhood. The feet of young children are soft and pliable and can grow up to a half size every 2-4 months depending on their age, so well-constructed, comfortable and flexible footwear is important.
- Product measurements were taken using size 4 Toddler, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 2 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!