88% True to size
76% Felt true to width
88% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #8630613
- View the size chart
- The Originals Jazz Lite proudly carries the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
- Their dainty feet will enjoy the dance of life with the Saucony® Kids Jazz Lite!
- Nylon and suede upper in a retro silhouette.
- Stitched elements for durability.
- Iconic side logo for a timeless look.
- Hook-and-loop with elastic lace closure for a snug fit.
- Padded tongue and collar for all-day comfort.
- Textile lining.
- Cushioned textile footbed.
- Lightweight EVA midsole for cushioning that won't weigh you down.
- Durable rubber outsole.
- APMA approved for the health and comfort of your little one. The APMA is the American Podiatric Medical Association, they advocate for podiatrists, educate consumers and the health-care community, and conduct clinical and socioeconomic research studies.
- The APMA Seal of Acceptance is granted to products found to promote good foot health. To earn the seal, each product is reviewed by a group of APMA podiatrists to ensure it promotes foot health.
- According to the APMA, nearly 78% of Americans have experienced foot problems as a result of wearing uncomfortable or ill-fitting shoes during childhood. The feet of young children are soft and pliable and can grow up to a half size every 2-4 months depending on their age, so well-constructed, comfortable and flexible footwear is important.
- Product measurements were taken using size 10 Toddler, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 3.4 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
What Customers Are Saying
Saucony Kids Originals Jazz Lite (Toddler/Little Kid)