90% True to size
84% Felt true to width
89% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #9056183
- View the size chart
- The Flash A/C proudly carries the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
- Your little gal is always on the move! Give her style, comfort, and cool confidence with the Saucony® Kids Flash A/C sneaker!
- Breathable mesh upper with textile overlays.
- Hook-and-loop closure with faux elastic laces.
- Padded tongue and collar for all-day comfort.
- Antimicrobial lining helps keep foot odor at bay.
- Lightweight EVA midsole for cushioning that won't weigh him down.
- Non-marking rubber outsole.
- APMA approved for the health and comfort of your little one. The APMA is the American Podiatric Medical Association, they advocate for podiatrists, educate consumers and the health-care community, and conduct clinical and socioeconomic research studies.
- The APMA Seal of Acceptance is granted to products found to promote good foot health. To earn the seal, each product is reviewed by a group of APMA podiatrists to ensure it promotes foot health.
- According to the APMA, nearly 78% of Americans have experienced foot problems as a result of wearing uncomfortable or ill-fitting shoes during childhood. The feet of young children are soft and pliable and can grow up to a half size every 2-4 months depending on their age, so well-constructed, comfortable and flexible footwear is important.
- Product measurements were taken using size 13 Little Kid, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 4.8 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
What Customers Are Saying
Saucony Kids Flash A/C (Little Kid)