50% Half size too small
100% Felt true to width
100% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #9040369
- View the size chart
- For long-distance cross-country races, every ounce of weight matters in the fight for the finish line. Pare down your cross-country kit without sacrificing speed-enhancing traction with the Saucony® Havok XC2 Spike.
- Predecessor: Havok XC.
- Support Type: Neutral.
- Cushioning: Lightweight, flexible response.
- Surface: Track and field.
- Ultralightweight cross-country running spikes in a stretch bootie fit.
- Bonded FLEXFILM overlay eliminates upper layers to maintain a light weight without sacrificing flexibility, durability.
- Highly breathable mesh upper in a rigid, engineered design.
- Mesh tongue and lightly padded collar.
- Lace-up design provides a secure fit.
- Soft textile lining offers a great next-to-foot feel.
- Molded foam footbed.
- Seamless heel with pull-on loop.
- SSL EVA molded midsole in the heel supplies lightweight support.
- Chevron-lugged rubber outsole with six-pin spike plate for high traction and explosive bursts of speed.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 5 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?