86% True to size
85% Felt true to width
50% Excellent arch support
- SKU: #7243788
- View the size chart
- The Saucony® Grid Omni Walker walking shoes deliver stability and cushioning in every step, and helps alleviate pronation issues.
- Shoe Category: Walking.
- Pronation: Moderate to severe.
- Offset: 12mm.
- Heel/Forefoot Stack Height: 29mm / 17mm.
- Super-plush full-grain leather upper.
- Padded tongue and collar with traditional lace-up closure.
- Removable contoured sock-liner allows the option for orthotics.
- Dual-Density EVA midsole at the medial side of the midsole slows the rate and controls the maximum angle of over-pronation.
- Midfoot Bridge in the shank are of the midsole allows the foot to stay neutral in the midfoot phase of the gait cycle.
- Rearfoot GRID system features interwoven Hytrel™ filaments that provide enhanced cushioning and stability by centering the heel on impact.
- SRC (Super Rebound Compound) upgraded EVA provides 15% more springiness and 10% more durability, allowing increased responsiveness and cushioning.
- Forefoot HRC (High Rebound Compound) EVA/rubber compound delivers maximum shock absorption, reponsiveness, and provides cushioning through the later stages of the gait cycle.
- Non-marking XT-900 carbon rubber outsole offers enhanced traction and long-lasting wear.
- b/cR (blown and carbon rubber) outsole is lightweight and flexible while providing additional cushioning and maintaining durability.
- Walk Trac outsole design at the forefoot that delivers smooth transitions.
- Product measurements were taken using size 7.5, width D - Wide. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 11 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!